Now all of our home-study courses are 50% off
We are now offering this discount to be of assistance to all at this time
Why Teach Mindfulness and Transformation Meditation
From Mindfulness to Knowingness from the Himalayan Masters
Become a meditation coach/teacher with 20 hours of home-study.
Fully downloadable course materials received immediately after registering for the course.
- Course manuals & Student workbook, pdf and ebook (printed manuals also available)
- How to Teach Meditation Online -pdf report
- Two audio albums – Infinite Peace – guided relaxation and meditation and Teacher Training
- Live online consultation with Shree or Mukta
- Email support
- Multiple-choice online course quiz
- Certificate awarded upon completion of the course
- Listing in our Directory of Teachers and Centers, free for 6 months
- 20 NBCC Clock Hours available (If applicable).
“I am a 25 year old Reiki master, writer, and small business owner. I initially purchased this course in order to add meditation teaching to my services. However, I got far more than I bargained for; every page of both the Student and Teacher Manual contain invaluable information that has absolutely changed my life. I cannot even begin to express my gratitude for this course. It revealed universal truths to me that I had always known at some level. This course is a beautiful quick start guide to meditation and Self-realization. The book was a treasure, this has been an astounding experience, and I am beyond honored to be able to teach Transformation Meditation to others. Thank you so much! With love and gratitude.”
— Panda Hirabayashi, Atlantic Beach, Florida
“I have enjoyed this course so much that I have been unable to put it down!! The material is clear, thorough and inviting.“
— Alicia M. Allen, M.A. (Yoga)
Full course with printed Manuals and Student Workbook mailed to you
You will also immediately receive instructions for a free downloadable version of the Course Manuals and Student Workbook in pdf and ebook format and the two downloadable audio albums. Free shipping within the U.S. Reduced international rates.
Full course by immediate download
You will receive instructions for the downloadable version of the Course Manuals and Student Workbook in pdf and ebook format and the two downloadable audio albums.
Transformation Meditation Teacher Training
Home-Study Course by Sherrie Wade (Shree)
with manuals and audio albums
* New expanded section on Mindfulness Meditation
theory, practice and recent research
Shree’s practical guidance in doubt free meditation techniques will allow your students to experience the benefits of meditation right from the very first time.
“As a experienced meditator I can vouch for how well The Teacher Training course “cut to the chase” and distills the true essence of meditation. It is brilliant, truly outstanding. The modest price made it seem like a Gift from the Divine Source before I even read it. It soon revealed itself to be an excellent “business-in-a-box”, a potential doorway to a new career, and a Spiritually uplifting and inspiring guide to the Path of Liberation and Enlightenment. Thank you for your great kindness in producing this course!” —Jim Small, Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Who Should Take This Course?
This home-study course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn meditation theory and practice, yoga philosophy, and instructional skills to enhance their personal or professional abilities.
It is suitable for yoga and wellness instructors, mental health counselors, doctors, nurses, social workers, psychologists, and other health care professionals.
This continuing education course is especially recommended for those who want to enhance their professional abilities to provide their clients or students with methods that they can use on their own that will improve the quality of their lives.
Here’s What You Will Learn:
- Why people have a difficult time meditating and how to make it easy ….. page 5
- What is the cause of suffering and how to remove it ….. page 9
If happiness is within, where do I find it? ….. page 15
- What holds one back from experiencing peace ….. page 16
- How to let go of disturbing thoughts and feelings ….. page 21
- To describe the eight limbs of yoga and the stages of samaadhi ….. page 33
- The troubles that may arise in meditation practice and how to overcome them ….. page 41
- What are the stress reaction and the relaxation response? …. pages 49 & 53
- The most recent research on the benefits of meditation ….. pages 57-74
- To understand the practice of Mindfulness Meditation ….. page 59
- To describe the most common styles of meditation ….. page 74
- How to overcome anxiety in public speaking ….. page 77
- How to answer your students’ challenging questions ….. page 80
- Lesson plans for the foundation and intermediate meditation series ….. pages 87-93
- Where to conduct your classes ….. page 95
- How to create a brochure that will bring results ….. page 95
- The best places to advertise ….. page 96
- How to attract a steady flow of students ….. pages 100-102
- The worst places to advertise ….. page 98
- How to guide breathing techniques, meditation and relaxation ….. pages 132-135
- Six steps to stop worrying and to enjoy your life. Handouts Manual ….. page 137
- Four stages of mantra meditation. Handouts Manual ….. page 142
And much more!
Here’s What You Will Receive:
(Available in printed or downloadable PDF and eBook versions)
TEACHER TRAINING MANUALS: (176 pages)
Instruction Manual: Theory, practice, current research on meditation, and comparison of popular meditation techniques. Application o f meditation techniques along with lesson plans and marketing strategies. Also, Handouts for a five-series foundation course and intermediate course, and samples of marketing materials. Contains templates you can copy to give as handouts to your students or to create a power point presentation, and brochures and letters for your advertising.
STUDENT WORKBOOK: The Doubt Free Meditation Foundation Series Course manual that you can use for teaching your students and to order one at wholesale for each student for their Student Workbook.
TEACHER TRAINING ALBUM: Instructions for teaching the Transformation Meditation Foundation and Intermediate Series.
INFINITE PEACE ALBUM: Meditation, breathing techniques and progressive deep relaxation. Listen to a Sound Clip.
CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT: Will be awarded to those who successfully complete the 50-question multiple-choice quiz (which can be taken on-line). There is no time limit for completing the course, and the quiz can be retaken if needed.
CONTINUING EDUCATION: 20 NBCC clock hours to all certified counselors. Please check with your state licensing board or the NBCC website www.nbcc.org to find out if NBCC Clock Hours are also accepted in your state for your license renewal.
E-MAIL CORRESPONDENCE AND SUPPORT: From Shree, Sherrie Wade, for people enrolled in this course.
LIVE ONLINE 20 MIN. CONSULTATION: From one of our teachers after submitting your quiz.
LISTING ON OUR MEDITATION TEACHERS AND CENTERS DIRECTORY : Have your name, your center’s name, web site URL, email address, etc., listed on our website after you successfully complete the course.
“As a experienced meditator I can vouch for how well The Teacher Training course “cut to the chase” and distills the true essence of meditation. It is brilliant, truly outstanding. The modest price made it seem like a Gift from the Divine Source before I even read it. It soon revealed itself to be an excellent “business-in-a-box”, a potential doorway to a new career, and a Spiritually uplifting and inspiring guide to the Path of Liberation and Enlightenment. Thank you for your great kindness in producing this course!” — Jim Small, Stoke-on-Trent, UK