Live Online Meditation/Satsang evenings on Zoom with Mukta from the Himalayas
Start Anytime on Wednesdays at 8 -9:30 PM EST. (ongoing)
(Check the time in your country or region)
* Please note that there will be a break for the holidays. The next session will be on Jan. 12th. Register today and start on Jan. 12, 2022
Never miss a session as you will receive the video after each session!
These sessions are wonderful for graduates of the Teacher Training and others who would like to continue to be absorbed in the meditative awareness and to be able to share this with others.
Sat means truth and sang means company. Satsang is a meeting in which the talks of truth are spoken and meditation is practiced so that one’s awareness is opened towards one’s own true nature. Regular Satsang along with meditation is the most important thing you can do to unfold into the highest awareness and be free from your day-to-day troubles. Good company and friends to practice with enhances your ability to be able to meditate regularly. These session will also enhance your ability as a meditation teacher and inspire you with new methods to share with your students.
In these sessions we will:
- Discuss relevant philosophy from the Yogic scriptures (Patanjali, Gita, and Yog Vashishta)to apply this ancient wisdom in your daily life.
- Practice praanaayaam,(breathing exercises) to enhance your meditation practice.
- Meditation will be a big part of the evening. We will have some guided, breath and mantra sittings.
- Discussion and expression
It is essential to have a group to support each other in meditation. In the same way, you put many sticks on fire to ignite it, when we meditate together, the fire (light of higher consciousness) of meditation is enhanced.
Hope to see you on Wednesdays!
Please join now for this introductory special!
$58.00 for 5 sessions